6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am 25 years old male and want to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment? -- [New]
  2. Selection procedure of TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment?
  3. Can I apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  4. Procedure and age limit to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment?
  5. How to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment? Pay scale of Inspection Engineer?
  6. Important dates of TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment 2018
  7. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment for Physically Disabled candidate?
  14. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  15. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  16. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  17. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  18. Is there any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls?
12th August 2018, 11:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment. The maximum age limit to apply is 35 years. So, you can apply for the recruitment. You should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline with diploma in computer application course from a recognized institute. You must also have 1 year of working experience in the relevant field or in hardware engineering.
13th August 2018, 08:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

TCIL stands for Telecommunication Consultants India Limited. The eligibility criteria for Call Center Executive recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream and diploma in computer science from a recognized institute.

>>Minimum of one year of experience as call center executive is required.

>>The upper age limit as calculated on 1st August, 2018 is 35 years. In terms of age limit, you are eligible but you must meet academic qualification.

The official notification of TCIL is Notification .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?