9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and requirements to apply in Parliament of India Executive recruitment for SC female candidate?

I am Lalitha and I am SC candidate. I want to apply in Parliament of India Executive recruitment. Can I know the age limit to apply in this recruitment and let me know other requirements to apply? Thank you!

10th November 2016, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and requirements to apply in Parliament of India Executive recruitment for SC female candidate?

Age Criteria Required for Parliament of India Executive Recruitment SC Category Candidates:

There is a certain age criteria that is required in order to apply for this Parliament of India Executive Recruitment. The basic age criteria required is as follows.

Maximum Age Allowed - 27 years

Of course there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> For OBC - 3 years Relaxation

>> For SC/ ST - 5 years age relaxation

As there is a 5 years age relaxation, the maximum age allowed for SC candidates for this Parliament of India Executive recruitment is 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?