6th January 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?

hello
i want to apply in airmen
in indian air force.....i am studying
in 12th class.....kindly tell me
the procedure immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Whether Indian Air Force offers age waiver for Airmen? Is there any chance of completing CPL before reaching the age of 26 years?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force as an Airmen after passing 12th with 72.5%
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a BSc student
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  12. Possible to apply for Air Force in studying in12th?
  13. Possibility to apply in Indian Air Force for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  15. What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination?
  16. How to apply in Indian Air Force is form sent by Speed Post is not accepted?
  17. Procedure to become a Pilot In Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
7th January 2015, 06:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?

Tojoin in Indian Air Force, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year and the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
By qualifying NDA examination in these two rounds, you can join in Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board.
7th January 2015, 01:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?

Procedure to apply for the Airmen post in Indian Air Force :

* Application form will available at http://upsc.gov.in.

* Application form should be in A-4 size only.

* For Group 'x'(Technical) trades :
(i) Attested photocopy of Matriculation passing Certificate with Date of Birth.

(ii) Attested photocopy of Matriculation marks sheet (for Diploma Holders).

(iii) Attested photocopies of intermediate/10+2 Marks sheet OR Marks sheets of all the semesters of Three years Diploma course.

* For Group 'Y'(Non-Technical) trades :
(i) Attested photocopy of Matriculation passing Certificate with Date of Birth.

(ii) Attested photocopy of Matriculation marks sheet(for Vocational course Holders).

(iii) Attested photocopy of Intermediate/10+2 Marks sheet OR Marks sheets of Two years Vocational course.

* For Group 'X' and 'Y' the procedure is same as the Group 'X'.

* Photocopy of Marks sheet, Transfer Certificate, Sports Certificate, OBC/SC/ST certificates should not be attached with the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?