26th April 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?

Hello everyone, can you please help me to know about the procedure through which I can apply in BEML recruitment for Diploma Trainees? I am interested to apply in this recruitment so please tell me about the procedure to apply? Waiting for your reply.

5th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?

Procedure to apply for BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment:

In order to apply for this BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment, you must first meet the required eligibility criteria. Once you meet the criteria, you can start applying for the recruitment on or before last date 7th May, 2018.

>> I have provided you a link from which you can apply for the recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online

>> There you are required to enter your details Applicant name, religion, gender, caste category, post applied for, email ID, father's name, ..etc., and other education qualification details.

>> You are required to upload a passport size photograph of dimension with minimum size of 145*180 pixels and maximum file size must be 200 KB.

Click here for More Details - Go through 9th and 10th pages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?