26th April 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of selection in BEML Limited for Diploma Trainees post? I have already applied in this recruitment so I want to know about the selection procedure. Please help me to know about this.

10th June 2018, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?

Selection Process of BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment:

The selection process of BEML Diploma Trainee recruitment consists of the below mentioned process.

Name of the Organization - BEML

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Trainee

Selection Process - Test/ Interview

The selection process generally depends upon the number of applications received for the concerned post.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is 3 year full time Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Automobile or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?