25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How can a Mechanical Engineer secure a job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)?

I am Mechanical Engineering holder and want to get job in government companies. Please guide me to secure a good job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)?

30th December 2017, 11:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Mechanical Engineer secure a job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)?

Procedure to get job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML):

You are required to apply for job opportunities in BEML company whenever it issues official notice/ notification of the latest recruitment's by downloading the application form.

BEML issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Junior Executive and further more details are,

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any of the below mentioned streams with minimum 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55% marks SC/PWD/ST category candidates.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering

>> Your age must not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible for this BEML Junior Executive recruitment.

>> You are required to download the application form from the link that is given and need to send the application form along with required documents to the below postal address.

Assistant General Manager (HR),
Recruitment Cell,
BEML Soudha,
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
S.R.Nagar, Bangalore-560027

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?