23rd July 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?

I am an B.tech (electrical and electronics engineering) graduate holder of last year passout.i want to get a job in indian railways.so,i want know about the opportunists which are available for my qualification in Railways???

16th August 2014, 02:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an B.tech (electrical and electronics engineering) graduate holder of last year passout.i want to get a job in indian railways.so,i want know about the opportunists which are available for my qualification in Railways???

As having completed B.Tech in EEE Stream and wanting to join in railways you could possibly apply for the RRB Exam.This exam stands for Railways Recruitment Board.

For applying for this exam the eligibility standards which are needed to satisfy would include:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

# Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years of age and this is for general category candidate.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in any stream from a recognized university

If the candidate is satisfying all the above criteria for the exam,then the candidate is eligible for applying for the RRB Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
5th December 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am doing b.tech in electrical engineering. Did I am eligible for the post of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT
12th June 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an electrical and electronic engineer in Indian Railways after passing B.tech. from SRM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?