24th July 2011, 03:24 AM
akavinash

How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

Respected sir,
how i can apply for training in bsnl,bhel,ntpc or other companies ????
i am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering in 2nd year,i want training in best companies.
please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  2. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  3. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student?
  4. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  5. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL?
  6. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  8. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  9. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  12. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  14. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  16. Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?
  17. How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student
  18. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
24th July 2011, 10:35 AM
nini91

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

hi.....

Well to apply for Govt Companies like BSNL,BHEL,NTPC its better if you have a reference from an employee....But sometimes companies have a 1 month or 15 days summer training course where students can apply....so keep track of these dates by checking the websites on a regular basis. Since you are from the field of telecommunication you can also apply to companies like MTS or IDEA.....they provide intense training in RF planning, CDMA technologies and other fields of telecommunication.You can mail the HRD and meet in person for your training
hope you find this useful
24th July 2011, 01:18 PM
shruti b

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

there are many trainings available.preferably go for trainings that include vlsi desiging,dsp related...currently in hyd they are providing trainiings for telecom students in bsnl.and the subjects that they ve taken are very useful for 2nd and 3rd students
24th July 2011, 05:04 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

Good ,now you are 2nd year
in the summer season you go to the training in those company.

you give some company for training, very good company are.

So first you permission letter from your college

then you go for to this company and see your letter

then they are allow to you for these training.

Good luck...............
10th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir..
how to apply inplant training in power grid, ntpc,bhel.ongc..
i m 2nd yr eee dep student.without any reference .
plz guide me...
i m waiting for answer...
14th August 2011, 04:56 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Well to apply for Govt Companies like BSNL,BHEL,NTPC its better if you have a reference from an employee....But sometimes companies have a 1 month or 15 days summer training course where students can apply....so keep track of these dates by checking the websites on a regular basis. Since you are from the field of telecommunication you can also apply to companies like MTS or IDEA.....they provide intense training in RF planning, CDMA technologies and other fields of telecommunication.You can mail the HRD and meet in person for your training

best of luck
13th September 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir I am diploma second year student Iwant to give superwiser exam <how can Ido suggest something?
23rd September 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics and communication from indraprasth university, new delhi.
I want to do my training in embedded system.
I am in 2nd year.
Please guide me.
27th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics and communication from rajasthan institute of eng. and technology, jaipur.
i want to do my tranning in bsnl
i am in 2nd year
please guid me
30th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am........
I am the student of Electronics and Communication Branch III year.......
I want to go for summer training in 2012 for 1 month........
can u please.. suggest me good companies to apply n how...........?
Rahul
25th December 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
How i can apply for training in BSNL,BHEL,NTPC &other companies ?????
I am a student of B.E. in electronics & communication engineering in 2nd year. I want to training in best companies in india.
please give me solution
9th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student o eletronics instrumention@control 3rd year...i want to training in best psu companies i india.. plz give me guide..
10th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer training in NTPC ,BHEL....i am in electical 3rd year 5th sem
23rd January 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i am akash gautam a student of electronics communaction engineering from 3rd year i want summer training in bhel,ntpc please give me guidence contact me -9627686174
23rd January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I'm doing PGDBE diploma from Dayalbagh educational Institute. I want to do summer training.
29th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i m in b.tech 2nd yr(etc).....how can i apply for summer training in companies like BSNL and when??????
29th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am rakesh ranjan student of ECE from 2nd year i want summer training in bhl, ntpc &other companies, please guidence me.
29th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i apply for summer training in bsnl,drdo,bhel etc.
please reply as soon as possible
21st March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m ECE 3rd year student, i want to do summer training from BHEL or NTPC...ply guide me that how can i go for that... and plz give me information
1st April 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am 2 year mechanical student, i want to do summer training from bhel , ntpc, bsnl.... ply guide me sir and give me information.
13th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i m in btech 2nd yr nw i want to know about the summer training in ntpc,bhel,bsnl....i m the student of electronics and communication..and i also want to know the last date of registration in these companies
15th June 2012, 11:46 PM
rockstarrocks

HI dear,

Good ,now you are 2nd year
in the summer season you go to the training in those company.

you give some company for training, very good company are.

So first you permission letter from your college

then you go for to this company and see your letter

then they are allow to you for these training.
Thanks
21st July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i m the eee 2nd year student in SRM university....may you please tell me about intership or winter training in ongc,bhel,power grid companies.how can i apply? please give me full detail about this...
19th August 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a student of electronics and communication engineering(3rd yr)..i want to do training in some top companies like bhel,bsnl,etc in banglore in ths coming dec/jan..so it
will be very kind to me if u will show me the proper way to get there..thanking you..

pankaj kumar gupta..
13th May 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz say, how can I apply for summer trinning in BSNL, SUDHA DAIRY FORUM , NTPC and other companies in bihar? I am persuing MBA with HR and MARKETING.
4th April 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir plz say , how can i appply for summer training in bhel, wipro, ntpc and other companies in noida ? i am persuing b.tech with electronics and communication. i am 2nd year student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?