2nd November 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Assistant Commandant. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

9th November 2018, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Coast Guard

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer)

>> There are several stages,
@ Stage - I :-
* Short Listing of Applications
* Preliminary Selection (Consists of Mental Ability Test or Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test)

@ Stage - II:-
* Final Selection

You may refer 4th and 5th pages of the official notification that is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
9th November 2018, 03:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

The selection of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment, will be done on the basis of a preliminary examination, and a group discussion round.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (https://www.ibps.in/) and apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?