16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that NABARD has introduced the Development Assistant recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for NABARD recruitment for the Development Assistant? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply?

19th September 2019, 05:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment application form is Rs.400 for (General, OBC & EWD) & Rs. 50 for SC/ST [Intimation Charge: 50/- (Extra)].

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nabard.org.
20th September 2019, 09:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment?

To apply for the recruitment, candidates must visit the official website below and fill up the online application form as per the instructions given. Candidates have to fill up the details carefully and attach all the required documents along with scanned copies of their photographs and signature. Now they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 450/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates. Now the candidates have to submit the form and take a printout of it.

Web: http://www.nabard.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?