16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCA(H) graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BCA(H) course and I want to apply in NABARD recruitment of Development Assistant. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

19th September 2019, 05:01 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCA(H) graduate?

NABARD Development Assistant recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have completed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Age Limit:

Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/09/2019.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCA(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have done BCA(H) course and I want to apply in NABARD recruitment of Development Assistant. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

The requirements to apply for the Development Assistant in the NABARD are given below:

Candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate from a recognized university

Age limit – 18 years to 35 years for general candidates (35 + 5 years for SC/ST, 35 + 3 years for OBC)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th September 2019, 06:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment for a BCA (H) Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nabard.org.
19th September 2019, 07:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The requirement to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment is given below.

==> A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/PH only passing marks is required.

==> The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.

==> Application fee amount for general/OBC candidate is Rs.450, for SC/ST candidate it is Rs.50 and for PH candidates it is Rs.50. You can pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.nabard.org
20th September 2019, 12:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants must complete Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. Relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates upto 5% of marks.

Applicants age should be 18 years to 35 years for general candidates (35 + 5 years for SC/ST, 35 + 3 years for OBC)

Official website -> Click Here !!
20th September 2019, 09:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks. For Development Assistant Hindi, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in Hindi/English subjects from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC, SC/ST candidates and PWD candidates respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?