16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCom(H) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that NABARD has announced the recruitment for Development Assistant. I have done BCom(H) course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

19th September 2019, 04:52 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCom(H) graduate?

NABARD Development Assistant recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have completed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Age Limit:

Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/09/2019.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 05:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment for a BCom(H) graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) Development Assistant recruitment for a B.Com (H) Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nabard.org.
19th September 2019, 07:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment is given below.

==> A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/PH only passing marks is required.

==> The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.nabard.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?