10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021? Cost of application?

Hello Sir, I am 31 years old and I want to apply for the Indian Economic Service Examination of UPSC. I would like to know about the age limit to appear in this competitive examination. Kindly tell me about the application form cost as well.

11th April 2021, 12:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021? Cost of application?

UPSC Indian Economic Services Examination 2021 :

*Age limit

Minimum age limit of candidates should be 21 years and Maximum age limit of candidates should be 30 years. There is age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories,
5 years for SC/STs
3 years for OBC
3 years for Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations
5 years for Ex serviceman
10 years for PWD candidates.

Cost of application is Rs 200.There is no application fee for SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidate.

For more information log on to official website www.upsc.gov.in
11th April 2021, 02:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021? Cost of application?

Age limit required to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Economic Service Exam 2021 is lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Cost of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Economic Services Exam 2021 application form is Rs. 200 (No fee for SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidate).

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
11th April 2021, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Age limit or application's cost for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021:-

Age Limitation:-

✓ Candidate's age must be between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation as per government rules.

Cost of Application:-

✓ For General/OBC candidates:- Rs. 200/-.
✓ For SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates:- No fee.

For further details about age limit or cost of application you can check the official notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021.
11th April 2021, 10:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Required age limit to apply for the Indian Economic Service examination is :-

General category - 21-30 Years.

Relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

The cut off date for the age limit is 01st August 2021.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th April 2021, 12:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed age criteria required to apply for UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021 and cost of the application is given below,

Name of the Organization - UPSC

Name of the Job Position - Indian Economic Service Examination

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2021.

>> i.e., You must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2000.

@ For SC/ ST/ Female/ Persons With Benchmark Disability - Exempted from making fee payment
@ For All Others - Rs.200/-

Click here for official notification
12th April 2021, 07:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to be eligible for filling an application for UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021 is 21 years to 30 years as on 01.08.2021. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same examination is Rs. 200/- for all candidates excepting female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
13th April 2021, 07:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021 is minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years as of 1st August 2020. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Domicile candidate of Jammu & Kashmir is 5 years and for Other Backward classes/Defence Service Personnel disabled in operations during hostile is 3 years and for Disabled Persons it is 10 years. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized university.

There is a total of 15 vacancies available under this post and the application fee cost for General/OBC candidates is Rs.200 and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?