10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Relaxations available in the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 for the reserved candidates

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the Indian Statistical Service Exam of the UPSC for this year as I am interested in Statistical Service. I would like to know what are the relaxations available in this exam as I belong to the reserved category. Please let me know asap.

11th April 2021, 12:12 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Relaxations available in the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 for the reserved candidates

Relaxations available in the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 for the reserved candidates is;

Your age should be in between 21 - 30 years as general category candidate.

Being a reserved category candidate ( SC/ST) Candidate you will get age relaxation of 5 years in in upper age.

For reserved category candidate maximum age limit would be 35 years.
11th April 2021, 02:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxations available in the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 for the reserved candidates

Yes, Relaxation are available under in the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 for the reserved category candidates.

** Age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

** Fee exemption are available for reserved category candidates.

** Entrance exam Marks relaxation are also available for reserved category candidates.

Selection Procedure of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 is 11 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
12th April 2021, 08:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Following are relaxations available for reserved category candidates in case of UPSC Indian Economic Statistical Examination 2021 are as below :-

* Upper age limit relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC category candidates, 5 years in case of SC/ST category candidates and 10 years in case of PwBD category candidates.

* Relaxations in minimum Qualification Marks (cutoff) for the examination due to the provision of reservation policy.

* Application fee exemption in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates.

For complete information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
13th April 2021, 12:13 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in age limitation , application fee and cut-off marks in the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021.

For more details about relaxation you can visit into the official notification of this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?