28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector

I have qualified for NET in computer science in Dec. I want to know what procedure should i follow to get government job in education sector. Earlier i pursued BSc. in IT and MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the advantage of Forensic Education in government sector? Minimum qualification required to get an entry in CBI?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  7. Am i eligible for ICWA after doing diploma Polytechnic
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  11. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  12. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  13. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  14. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  15. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  16. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  17. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  18. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
8th February 2014, 10:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector

There is a very good scope for the Government Teachers in Educational sector.Government jobs gives good potential to the Teachers.Soon after working as a government teacher,you may find further more roles as Teacher trainer,Supervisor,School administrator and more.After getting good experience with all these roles you can even become a Principal or Head master.

In government education sector,you can also find your career as Contract teacher,Para-Teacher,guest teacher and instructor.Remember higher the qualification.greater the chances of the Growth and promotions.You may get some of the benefits such as retirement benefits,medical aid and more.

As you have qualified NET Exam,you can there by need to attend for the Interview.Soon after getting selected in this you can easily become a government teacher in a government school.Government teachers generally get transferred to a different place for I think every three years.For government teacher,the job post permanent.

You can apply for the government teacher job in Primary,Secondary and Higher secondary,some times even at university level.So for all these you must have a required eligible qualification and the NET good score.Government teacher jobs provide security and good employee benefits for a great growth opportunity.You can find your employment in NGO’s,Universities,Colleges,Education,Schools and more.The pay scale for a government teacher generally could be of minimum with Rs.7000/- and it may increase up to the range of 20000-27000 Rs.There is a dynamic growth for the government teachers.
20th February 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector

i have completed my BSc in biochemistry, botany & zoology .
in which sector i can work ? is there any opportuinity to join in a government sector jobs?
or can i do B.Ed course so for that please let me know the admission notification 2014 in bangalore university colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?