5th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?

I was completed MBA (2012 Batch) & i've work experience. I've seen Ministry of
Women & Child Development notifications. But i don't know how to apply. I was very mush intrested to do govt. Job related to woman protestion and woman devp. depts. Can anyone help me pls.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development? -- [New]
  2. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  3. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  4. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development
  5. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  6. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  10. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
  11. Last 5 years questions of clerk cum typist in Child and Women Welfare Development department
  12. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients
  14. List of ministers of central government of India?
  15. Government jobs available for textile engineers?
  16. Procedure to join CBI if I am interested to work in Crime branch of India?
  17. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  18. Why is education important for Girls?
11th July 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?

Respected sir,
I am M.sc in nutrition.i have 3 yr work experince in NGO (AWTC).i am highly interested to come in this field.but I do not know how to get this job..plz inform me...
28th October 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a male candidate qualified in B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietitics and M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.I have 1 yr work experience in Nutrition Rehabilitation Center at King George Hospital Visakhapatnam.I am highly interested to come in this field.but I do not know how to get this job..plz inform me...
16th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Last year Student of MA in Good Governance & Public Policy,Willing to work for Women & Child Development Department ,
What is the way to apply for the same
25th May 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Which type of exams I have to attempt to get job in this field actually Iam from the nursing field can I try?
26th July 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm a law graduate now, how do I get into the ministry ?
21st July 2022, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and i want to become the "Bal Vikas Adhikari" but I don't the procedure to reach till there .help me to know which exam i have to give for my dream job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?