29th December 2011, 02:42 PM
mohammed junaid.j

Procedure to join CBI if I am interested to work in Crime branch of India?

good afternoon sir,
as iam interested to work for crime brach of india so may i know the procedure how to join and details about this.
thanking you your's faithfully,
mohammed junaid.j
second division asistant, women and child development department, thirthahalli,shimoga dist. karnataka(state)

28th March 2012, 06:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI if I am interested to work in Crime branch of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed junaid.j View Post
good afternoon sir,
as iam interested to work for crime brach of india so may i know the procedure how to join and details about this.
thanking you your's faithfully,
mohammed junaid.j
second division asistant, women and child development department, thirthahalli,shimoga dist. karnataka(state)

Candidate willing to join Central Bureau of Investigation [CBI], must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream. In order to apply for the post one has to appear for Combined Graduate Level Examination. The examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]. The minimum age limit to appear for the exam is 20 years and the maximum age to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. Beside this every candidate for appointment to a post is required to produce a medical certificate of fitness from the appropriate medical authority.
27th May 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI if I am interested to work in Crime branch of India?

i want to join in CBI ? i have a gradute degree , bt i have no idea abt the process of join in CBI ? my aim is serve the people of india.
29th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY QUALIFICATION B.S.C. COMPUTER SCIENCE,I AM JOIN CBI PLZ TELL YOU DETAIL
30th July 2012, 11:56 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI(CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC (Staff selection commission)board every year.

Eligbility Criteria:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
31st August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

please say me how i can come in crime branch or CBI i want to go in anyone to serve public of india
10th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM 10 2 WITH SCINSE
CAN I APPLICABLE FOR CBI
2nd November 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir im in 2 year of engineering in mechanical branch so how can i do to join CBI..........
and is it necessary to get a graduate degree in criminology for CBI..........
3rd November 2012, 12:55 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

CBI Stands Central bureau Of Investigation

CBI Have Several fields

Criminal Investigation Body
National Security Agency
Intelligence Agency

Mainly Three type of job career can be pursed in different department of CBI i.e

Scientific Department
State Crime Investigation Bureau
Finger Print Bureau

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates must be a Indian
Candidates should have complete a degree or equivalent from a recognized University
Candidates age limit between 20 to 27 years
The upper age relaxation for reserved candidates

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview
'

4th November 2012, 03:46 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Hello Friend,

Its Nice to hear that you want to join the Central Bureau Of Investigation.

You can join CBI by passing the Common Graduate Level Examination which is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission.

The Eligibility Criteria required for the Common Graduate Level Examination are :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Your age must lie in between 20-27 years.

* For Reserved Categories , there is relaxation in upper age too.

* Nationality : Indian.

So , if you fulfill the above mentioned then you can appear in the exam and cracking which you can join the Central Bureau Of Investigation.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.
6th November 2012, 05:47 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

CBI(Central Bureau of Investigation).

:::CBI Eligibility criteria:::

Candidate should be complete any graduation from a recognised university.

Final year graduation candidates are also eligible.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 20 years to 27 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

:::Physical standards:::

For more information visit below website

www.cbi.nic.in

All the best.
17th November 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,,
I am 30 years & 7 month Old. I am Interested to join CBI, My educational qualification is SSLC, ITI Civil & Diploma in Civil. please let me I am eligible or not ?
21st April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can i know the websites where i can get the combined graduate examinations details conducted by union public service commission
22nd September 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i am join cid after passed 12 stream (non meadical)
17th September 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Goodmorning...
Iam completed BE in 2014 passout.i am very interest in CBI.so please to join. With help for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?