6th August 2012, 08:19 PM
mehar banu

What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients

i am doing m.sc child development & essentials of nutrients. what are the job opportunities for this??? please help me with the answer

29th June 2017, 11:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients

The job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients are given below.

** Government Sector

** Govt. Hospitals

** Medical Colleges

** Collaborative Clinical Practice

** Group Clinical Practice

** Nurse-managed Clinics

** Rural Health Clinics

** Migrant Clinics

** School-based Clinics

** Clinical Research
17th August 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients

Mam can I know what may be the job offered after completing msc child development and essential of nutrition
22nd January 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Mam can I know what may be the job offered after completing msc child development and child nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?