20th June 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate not required for B.Ed, BTC and B.P.Ed?

My question is, I have completed B.P.Ed course for CSJM Kanpur university. Can I submit the migration certificate because there are lots of person who says, the migration certificate are not compulsory in these courses B.Ed. BTC and B.P.Ed. Please give me the right answer.

22nd June 2017, 12:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is migration certificate not required for B.Ed, BTC and B.P.Ed?

Migration certificate is a very important document and it is always required at the time of taking new admissions.At the time of admission the migration certificate is submitted to the institute/college where a candidate want to take admission.So never underestimate the value of migration certificates.
24th June 2017, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Every university will ask for migration certificate, if you are pursuing any course after graduation. They will not give you admission, if you don't have it.

Hence, make sure you have it, even for courses like B.Ed, BTC and B.P.Ed like courses too.
8th January 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate not required for admission in a bachelor's degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?