7th July 2017, 02:15 PM
rk903630

Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have passed 12th class from CBSE board. I need migration certificate for further studies?. Please guide me how can I get migration certificate as soon as possible? Kindly let me know the procedure to be followed.

9th July 2017, 07:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and to get a migration certificate having completed your Class 12th with same board you just not have to worry as it is sent along with original Marksheet and registration slip to your school after the declaration of Class 12th results.

So get your original documents like Migration, Marksheet, Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate required for pursuing further studies you should contact your school.
10th July 2017, 06:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

For migration you need to contact the school authority from where you passed 12th CBSE board. For migration certificate you need to write a application where you need to quote your name and roll number of the passing board.
>> You also need to submit fees ranges from Rs 500 to 700 and this takes around 7 days to process the certificate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?