4th October 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Need information about relaxation in age limit for ST candidates in Rajasthan Police?

Sir,
I am serving with indian Army and completed 16 years of service. I am likely to be retired in 2016. Now I want to join Rajasthan Police SI (with ex serviceman quota). Please tell me about the relaxation in age limit given to ST candidates.

5th October 2015, 11:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about relaxation in age limit for ST candidates in Rajasthan Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am serving with indian Army and completed 16 years of service. I am likely to be retired in 2016. Now I want to join Rajasthan Police SI (with ex serviceman quota). Please tell me about the relaxation in age limit given to ST candidates.

To join in SI post you need to write the IPS exam conducted by UPSC and is held every year. There are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy in order to apply and they are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category, and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years extra for OBC and in the case of Ex-service men 10 years extra.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream of education.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the IPS Exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?