10th September 2011, 12:25 PM
sonu gulia

How can I join engineering Military College after retiring from Delhi Police?

hello sir i ravi and i have studied in 12th class and my question is -my father is retired in delhi police and iwant to doing engeneering by military college .how i join in this college?.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Rashtriya Indian Military after 10th? How to join Military College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What shall I do to join Delhi Police and UP Police having secured 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th with PCM and pursuing Engineering in IT stream?
  3. Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. How can I join Delhi Police as an ACP? I have passed B.A correspondence from Delhi University
  6. What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to join Military Engineering Services for girls? How to join? -- [New]
  8. How to join Delhi Police while pursuing B.Com from IGNOU
  9. Previous years question papers for Delhi Police Paper Exam?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to join Delhi Police or UP Police?
  11. Can we legally fight against IMS and police for the acceptance of BAMS degree issued Delhi degree college?
  12. Can I get recruited in Delhi Police for the post of sub inspector after having military graduation equivalent certificate?
  13. What is the maximum age limit for applying for job in Delhi Police?
  14. What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?
  15. How to join in Delhi Police? What is the qualification required?
  16. How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?
  17. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  18. List of best military school with their fee structures in Delhi?
14th April 2012, 06:28 PM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa
Default Re: How can I join engineering Military College after retiring from Delhi Police?

For taking admission in military engeneering college you have to give NDA entrance exam .
There is not any qota for ex-police man but you can get seet in military engeneering college
by prepair for the entrance exam.
for more detals hit the link below http://indianairforce.nic.in/
3rd April 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join engineering Military College after retiring from Delhi Police?

Sir my current age is 19yrs 5 months,how can i join military college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?