2nd August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join Uttarakhand Police after retiring from Army?

Sir, I am a Junior Commissioned Officer (Subedar) in corps of signals (Army). I have diploma and work experience of 28 years in the field of electronics and radio engineering. I have been appointed as a Junior Engineer in network engineering. My experience is to install all kinds radio equipments, Satellite equipments, optical fibre cable laying, splicing , specification test and all kinds of computer operated equipments. I am completing my service on 31 Mar 2017 in Indian Army and wish to join Uttarakhand police.

Related Questions:
3rd August 2016, 10:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Uttarakhand Police after retiring from Army?

You should apply for the post as and when any such vacancy is announced and as you have great years of experience in Indian Army, you might very well be provided the post, if there is any such vacancy.

Therefore, I suggest you to keep on looking for any such vacancies both via internet and employment news updates papers and magazines.
26th October 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was retired from army after serving 19 years. Now I want to join UK police. What are the requirements for joining police. I'm Tibetan and served in special frontier force (SFF).
3rd May 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I was retired from army after completed my 17 year services then I want to join in uttarakhand police as a sub inspector..I m graduate , I have a course of army drill, also I m a command level football player..so how to join in police
29th August 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Dinesh bhatt, I am being retired from Army after serving 17 years, recently I have completed my MBA from Human Resources, I am much interested in joining Uttarakhand police as Sub Inspector.

May I know when the vacancy for the same will be announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?