5th June 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Process and eligibility for IDBI Bank Business Facilitator recruitment for West Bengal region 1 and 2?

H I,
IDBI Bank Recruitment Business Facilator for West Bengal rejoin 1 and 2. Advt on 28/02/2014 to Anandabazar Patrika.
What is the job role of IDBI Bank Business Facilator?Send me the recruitment process and eligibility criteria?is this job bank payroll?

Regards,
Hajikul , Gayeshbari, Malda732206.
M 7407489764

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous year Question Papers for IDBI Recruitment?
  3. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  7. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  8. What is the date of written test of WB Police Lady constable
  9. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  10. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  11. Dates of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank?
  14. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  15. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  16. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for WB-JEE? Which address should I fill as permanent address? I have permanent home in West Bengal but residing in Delhi for last 20 years
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
27th October 2017, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process and eligibility for IDBI Bank Business Facilitator recruitment for West Bengal region 1 and 2?

You need to wait for the notification and apply according to it on a prescribed format. The selection is purely based on merit and you need to perform well in the interview to get such jobs.

They also ask you to appear for a written exam, just like other government jobs in India. You need to be well prepared for it, according to the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?