3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for MPPGCL recruitment of ITI Plant Assistant post. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

5th September 2019, 05:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment, is 12th standard with ITI in Mechanist/Fitter/Welder/HP welder/mechanic pump/mechanic vehicle/electrician/wireman/Motor mechanic/diesel mechanic/electronics and instrumentation from a recognized institute.
5th September 2019, 05:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate (60%) in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from a recognized university.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?