23rd July 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 54% in 10th standard. Now, I want to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

26th July 2019, 05:08 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:

High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate(60%) in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By Government of MP/Government of India.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 25 years for Other State, 40 years for MP Domicile.

No, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
26th July 2019, 06:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment with 54% in 10th standard. But, you must also have completed ITI qualification in specific trade from a recognized institute. Hence, if you have the above mentioned qualification then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
26th July 2019, 11:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is Contenders those who are holding ITI trade certificate in Mechanist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electronics & Instrumentation. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 25 years for other state and 18 to 40 years for MP Domicile.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
27th July 2019, 12:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** No, you are not eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard.

** The required eligibility to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is the candidate should have passed full-time ITI Trade Certificate and high school certificate.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 40 years.
27th July 2019, 01:18 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Here is the eligibility details for this post,

Cndidates must have completed High School and full time ITI in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By MP Government Rules.
27th July 2019, 01:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification Required to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MP Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL)

Name of the Job Position - ITI Plant Assistant

>> Candidates who are holding their ITI trade certificate in Welder or Fitter or Machinist or Mechanic Pump or HP Welder or Diesel Mechanic or Motor Mechanic or Electrician or Mechanic Vehicle or Electronics and Instrumentation are eligible to apply.

>> If you have just completed 10th Class and not any other course then I can say that you are not eligible to attend this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online link
27th July 2019, 02:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 54% in 10th standard. Now, I want to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.
Candidates need minimum Qualifications to apply for the MPPGCL Plant Assistant ITI Recruitment 2019

1) Applicant must complete ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from a recognized Institution.

2) Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?