13th December 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in RBI Group-B(General) recruitment? Procedure of selection?

Sir,
I want to apply for RBI Group B General recruitment. Can you please tell me the qualification necessary for applying? What is the selection process? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th January 2016, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in RBI Group-B(General) recruitment? Procedure of selection?

Educational Qualification required to apply for RBI Group B (General) Recruitment:

>> A minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree as well as in 12th and 10th Standard Examination.

>> A minimum of 50% marks in case of ST/ SC/ PWD or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree as well as in 12th and 10th Standard Examination.

>> The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor's Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/ years.

Selection Process:

@ Online Examination
> Phase I Online Examination (Objective Type)
> Phase II Online Examination

@ Interview

Important Note: I request you to go through the point number 3 in the below attached link to get more details of Scheme of Selection.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?