26th July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?

Hello All,
I need to know the details of TNPSC Group-IV recruitment. What qualification requires? How I can apply? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  2. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply in CGPSC recruitment?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  7. Detailed Information regarding TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  8. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?
  9. Date of TNPSC Group II exam? Qualification required for it?
  10. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  11. What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  13. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. Procedure and Eligibility for TNPSC Group-I exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Qualification required to write TNPSC Group exams?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  17. Minimum qualification required for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to refer for the exam preparation?
  18. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?
23rd October 2015, 03:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
I need to know the details of TNPSC Group-IV recruitment. What qualification requires? How I can apply? Please reply as soon as possible.

The eligibility to apply for the TNPSC Group 4 examination is a pass in SSLC.

The age limit is 30 years of others, MBCs 32 years, SC/ST 35 years.

The candidate has to apply online.

The candidate has to login to the www.tnpsc.gov.in and click apply online.

Select the name of post you wish to apply for.
You have to upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
The fee for the examination will be paid either online or offline.

After this you have to submit the application form, and then you will get a application number and password, write down the number and password.

After this the TNPSC will announce the dates for the examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?