28th September 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for job in Archaeological survey of India?

I have diploma in survey engineering.can i get a chance to apply for the archeological survey of india.among the above post which one is appropriate for me.

28th September 2014, 04:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for job in Archaeological survey of India?

Archaeological Survey of India explores, excavates, conserve, preserve and protect the monuments and sites of National & International Importance. Archaeological Survey of India is responsible for archaeological studies and the preservation of cultural monuments.

The minimum qualification required to get a job in Archaeological survey of India is that the candidates must possess Matriculation or equivalent or Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognised board.

Age Limit :- The candidates age should be below 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per the government rules.

Selection Procedure :-
The candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Personal Interview.
28th September 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I studied bcom , mba I want to be archeologist in asi am I eligible to work as a archeologist more information pls regarding this job thank you
26th June 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have a photography diploma in govt college so job please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?