2nd March 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for NICL Administrative Officer post? How to apply for the post?

Sir, i want to get the job post of Admin officer in nicl in general. I am an electronics engineer. Tell me what qualification is required for the post and also how can i apply for the post?

reply me on [email protected]

2nd March 2016, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for NICL Administrative Officer post? How to apply for the post?

Educational Qualification Required for NICL Administrative Officer Post:

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Administrative Officer post is "Graduation From a Recognized" university or Pass in Higher Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks.

For General Candidates - Minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC Candidates

For SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen Candidates - Minimum 50% marks

How to Apply for NICL AO Recruitment:

>> You are required to apply for this NICL AO Recruitment only when NICL releases its recruitment notification.

>> I request you to go through the below provided link and go to Career/ Recruitment Section to apply for this recruitment. You are required to fill up all the fields with proper information and then make payment online and upload scanned photograph and signature.

Click here for NICL official Website
3rd March 2016, 11:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required for NICL Administrative Officer post? How to apply for the post?

You have completed your B.Tech in Electronics discipline and want to get the job post of Administrative Officer post in NICL. Yes, definitely you are eligible for this post.

Following are the eligibility for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized board or university.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online examination followed by interview.

>>You can apply for this post online from its official website. Firstly you have to do registration after filling your basic details. When you submit your registration form you will get a registration number and password. Using this, login once again and fill the application and submit it. After submitting the application form you have to pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card etc. If you still have any doubt in educational qualification or exam pattern etc then you can go through the previous year notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NICL Administrative officer post.pdf(236.1 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?