3rd March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completion of college in department of ECE?

How to get a government job after completion of college in department of ECE? What are the steps which I have to follow for the same? Who can help me out with the complete information on this? I am expecting to get the reply soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
3rd March 2016, 10:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of college in department of ECE?

There are numerous opportunities for candidates of Electronics and Communication engineering candidates in public sector.

>>If you appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and obtain a rank below 300 all over India in ECE, you are most likely to get job in top PSUs like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

>>UPSC conducts various exam like Indian Engineering Services, Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc. You can apply for all these exams.

>>ECE candidates are eligible BSNL JTO exam, BEL entrance exam and AAI entrance exams.

>>In general competition exams, you can apply for SSC CGL, Banking exams, ACIO exam etc.

You need to decide for which exam you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?