17th March 2015, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Recommended Maths book for IBPS exam

Well actually I am actively looking down for math books for ibps so can anyone please do tell me that?

18th March 2015, 01:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended Maths book for IBPS exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I am actively looking down for math books for ibps so can anyone please do tell me that?
Best books for IBPS exam for mathematics

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2012)

Quicker Reasoning Test
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Quantitative Aptitude For CPT
by
P. C Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

Quantitative Aptitude For Cpt
by
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2008)

18th March 2015, 07:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Recommended Maths (Quantitative Aptitude) book for IBPS Exam:

>> Quantitative Aptitude by "R.S.Agarwal" -- It is a 100% best book

>> Quantitative Aptitude by P.Gupta

>> Quantitative Aptitude Practice Workbook by G K Publications

Important Note:

* I Strongly recommend Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal book for not only IBPS Bank Exams but also for any kind of Competitive Examinations namely SBI Clerk, SBI PO Exam, Management Aptitude Test (MAT), CAT Exam, Staff Selection Commission.

* If you can thoroughly practice this Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal book, it is more and more than enough to solve problems that come in IBPS Bank Examinations.
28th March 2015, 03:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

For sure ,In banking Exams ,Quantitative Aptitude score plays a crucial role in the written Examination.To crack the Quant you have to select the Good Book for preparation.Then only you can achieve what you want to achieve.

Coming the Best book " R.S Agarwal " is the Number I book for the any type of Competitive exams.And If you complete the entire syllabus then you can easily score full marks in Quant.

I refer you to take the R.S Agarwal and try to Practice the previous year question papers for various models.
31st March 2015, 05:30 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Books plays an important role in preparation for any competitive or regular examination that is why a student must have good collection of books because collection gives selection and if you have good collection of books of best writers and you are regular reader of those books then you can easily qualify examination because no exam is conducted on the basis of other pattern than given in the books so you must prefer following books in preparation of IBPS exams :

For mathematics/ quantitive aptitude : Lucent Publication Objective mathematics, M. Tyra Mathematics for competitive exams.

For Reasoning Ability : Kiran Publication and Lucent Publication's Reasoning Book is enough.

For Computer Knowledge : Arihant Publication, Speedy Publication objective computer knowledge is good for Computer Subject.

For General Awareness and Banking Knowledge : Arihant Publication, Success Mirror, Pratiyogita Darpan, Dhankar Current affairs and banking.

For English Language : SP Bakshi, SC Gupta's books are enough for English language.

After all candidates need to have some better practice work books which are listed below to prepare well for IBPS exams :

Kiran Publication, Dhankar Publication, Arihant Publication, Vidya Publication, R Gupta's Guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?