2nd June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir, I belongs to an SC category and I want to apply in Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer recruitment?
  2. Important dates of Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer 2018?
  3. Previous year papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  4. Previous year question papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  5. RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) question papers for Electronics and Communication
  6. Junior Accountant question paper for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
  7. Download Model question papers of UPRVUNL(Mechanical) written exam with solutions
  8. Last date of applying for graduate engineer in Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam?
  9. Syllabus for Rajya Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited for Junior engineer post in Electrical and communication?
  10. Which courses can be done to get a job in electrical core?
  11. When will the exam of Uttar pradesh Rajya vidyut nigam limited be held?
  12. Information about Commercial assistant entrance exam
  13. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  14. How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  17. Previous years question papers of Accountant in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
  18. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?