2nd May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Bangalore IIM? How much score is expected in the entrance exam?

How much should i score in entrance examinations to get into the Bangalore IIM? What should I do to ensure that I will get the right marks to get eligible for Bangalore IIM? Can someone please provide me your valuable advice. I need to start my preparation accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  2. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  4. Can I join MBA regular after completing BBA distance from Madras University
  5. What is the full form of CAT? Which courses come under it?
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech?
  7. What should I do after B.Com?
  8. How to join MBA after doing BSc Mathematics?
  9. What is the best option after BSc degree/
  10. How to do MBA in IIM A after doing graduation in B.Com?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  12. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  13. Which are the good HR colleges in India? I am pursuing human resource and management course
  14. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
  15. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  16. How to join MBA IT after BSc IT?
  17. Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.com general
  18. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
12th May 2015, 08:08 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Bangalore IIM? How much score is expected in the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much should i score in entrance examinations to get into the Bangalore IIM? What should I do to ensure that I will get the right marks to get eligible for Bangalore IIM? Can someone please provide me your valuable advice. I need to start my preparation accordingly.
For MBA in IIM Bangalore you need to score good in CAT exam but you must be clear that they ask for percentile instead of score

You need to score atleast 98% than you can get a good chance to make things better there

You just follow a very tight schedule which can ensure you to get good continuity towards your study

And deep knowledge of the course you should go for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?