10th December 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor in any Government affiliated university after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that after my M.Sc I can get Government job as a Professor in any university? I am doing M.Sc in Mathematics and I want to make my career as a Teacher. Please tell me is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in UGC-NET to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university? Requirements to apply?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  3. How to do regular M.Com?
  4. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  5. Whether MS University is affiliated with Odisha Government?
  6. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  7. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  8. What are the best ways to become a professor?
  9. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  10. Is a MCA, M.E student eligible for assistant professor in engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?
  12. Should I have to pursue M.Tech for becoming an Assistant Professor/Lecturer in a Government University being a B.Tech graduate?
  13. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  14. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science?
  15. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  16. Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  18. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
8th April 2016, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor in any Government affiliated university after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

For getting a professor job in government affiliated university you need to qualify NET in your subject. Permanent job as a lecturer in colleges is only possible through NET.

Without NET you will only get job in private colleges and pay scale will be on the basis of experience.
13th February 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Professor in any Government affiliated university after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hello Sir,
Is PHD Compulsory to become a lecturer in govt.Colleges?
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?