17th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for the District Mission Manager post of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in UPSRLM. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

20th February 2020, 12:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020?

Requirements to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sids.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?