17th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for District Mission Managers in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for District Mission Managers. I am going to apply for the same post in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission. Please let me know about the selection procedure as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

19th February 2020, 01:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for District Mission Managers in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission?

The selection procedure for District Mission Manager in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission will be on the basis of written examination, skill test and document verification.

There are total 68 posts available for this vacancy and the last date to apply for this post is 7th March 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sids.co.in
20th February 2020, 12:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for District Mission Managers in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission?

Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020 is Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 75,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020 is 68 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sids.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?