30th June 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Medical Officer in JKNHM

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Medical Officer of JKNHM. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this JKNHM recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

3rd July 2019, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Medical Officer in JKNHM

The roles and responsibilities of Medical Officer in JKNHM are given below.

==> Medical officer organizes the dispensary, outpatient department and allot duties to the ancillary staff.

==> They organize laboratory services for cases where necessary.

==> They attend the cases referred to them by health assistants, health workers.

==> They provide guidance to the health assistants, health workers, health guides and school teachers in the treatment of minor ailments.
4th July 2019, 09:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Medical Officer in JKNHM

Medical Officers in JKNHM take an active role in overseeing the medical care of patients and the functions performed by medical staff. They may participate directly in care when services are being initially implemented. They may also help assess and diagnose needs and plans of action for individual and families.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?