31st May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Professor in MPPSC?

Can I know the salary package given to Associate Professor in MPPSC. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of MPPSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

1st June 2018, 10:03 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professor in MPPSC?

A candidate who is selected for the post of Associate Professor through MPPSC recruitment 2018 based on his/her previous academic qualification and experience will get the job in Higher Education Department Government of Madhya Pradesh in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Social Science College Mahu.

Designation of the Candidate will be a gazetted officer 1st rank and this post will be permanent in position.

Salary package of the candidate will be between 37400 and 67000 and the candidate will receive grade pay of rupees 9000 per month.

So the salary will be around 70000/- per month and except salary the candidate will receive different types of allowances and other facilities like House Rent Allowances, Conveyance, Free Medical and other educational facilities by the government etc.

So the salary is very good and MP government is paying the salary to its state government employees as equal as central government means 7th pay commission is also applied in the salary of state government employees of MP so there is no worry about salary because this package is very good.

If you want to apply for this job then online application process is open now so visit at the official website of MPPSC and apply for this recruitment and prepare for interview.
1st June 2018, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professor in MPPSC?

Salary Package offered for an Associate Professor in MPPSC:

Salary Package or pay scale offered for an Associate Professor in MPPSC is as follows,

>> Pay Scale Offered:
Rs.37600-Rs.67000 + Rs.9000/- Grade Pay

MPPSC has issued an official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Associate Professor in several subjects and the detailed information can be obtained from an official notification that is attached below.

If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 14th June, 2018.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?