30th October 2010, 06:33 PM
durgesh saxena

How to register for UPPSC Exams? Dates and syllabus for upcoming UPPSC?

how to register in up pcs?give the date of upcoming up pcs exam and syllabus also.

31st October 2010, 12:02 AM
koli

Default Re: How to register for UPPSC Exams? Dates and syllabus for upcoming UPPSC?

all details about the application form is given here:

http://www.serviceexams.co.in/public_service_commission_psc/up_psc/UPPSC-Combined-State-Upper-Subordinate-Service-Exam-Application-Form.html

you will the whole syllabus here:

http://www.serviceexams.co.in/public_service_commission_psc/up_psc/uppsc-combined-state-upper-subordinate-service-exam-syllabus.html
31st October 2010, 12:38 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for UPPSC Exams? Dates and syllabus for upcoming UPPSC?

you can register online for UPPCS.the date of fees deposit is 10 nov & form submission is 12th nov for the next exam.for syllabus see the prospectus or go to candidate section of the UPPSC site & see the syllabus.
31st October 2010, 04:39 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Last date of this year of UP PSC exams are over but you will get new UPPSC exam in the month of July 2011. However now a days recruitment in various departments of Medical,Training Directorate,DDU State Village Development Institute and Technical departments are open. Their last date is 30 th of Oct.2010.
You can view the whole advt at this link:
http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Advertis...?ID=501&flag=H
31st October 2010, 11:51 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How to register for UPPSC Exams? Dates and syllabus for upcoming UPPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgesh saxena View Post
how to register in up pcs?give the date of upcoming up pcs exam and syllabus also.
dear friend,

please follow the link www.upsc.gov.in and you can able to see the online form fillup link.

Good luck.
1st November 2010, 12:32 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

if you want to get the alert of the different notification for the upsc.

then just add your number in the different channel and that channel will provide you the

alert about the upsc.you can also get alert from the entrance-exam.net channel.

but for this go to the email alert and then enter your number and choose your category.
2nd November 2010, 04:01 PM
sanjusabu

The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) recruits candidates to various services in the state. U.P. Public Service Commission conducts following examinations :-
Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination,Combined State/Lower Subordinate Main Examination, Personal Assistant Examination, Peshkar Examination etc.

To apply go to :- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx

Notification Dates of UPPSC:-
Application can be done from 01.10.2010 to 12.11.2010
Last date of deposition of fee :- 10.11.2010
UPPSC Exam Pattern :-
Examination comprises three successive stages viz:-
1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type).
2) Main Examination i.e. Written examination
3) Viva Voce (Personality Test).
For syllabus see my attachment UPPSC_syllabus.zip.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPPSC_syllabus.zip(94.2 KB, 102 views)
13th December 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
pls send me the notification for 2011 uppcs. Prelium exam
[email protected]
14th December 2010, 08:16 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The notification for UP PSC exam has not been issued yet.

Kindly visit the UP PSC website for latest & updated information at: www.uppsc.org.in/

You can download the syllabus of UP PSC prelims exam from the following link:

http://www.upeducation.net/Civil_Ser...ims/index.aspx
1st January 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the notification abt lower and higer uppcs examfor 2011
1st January 2011, 11:05 PM
sunil atmaram varma

hi!
i want the full details of uppsc. and what is the requirement of this exams.
i am preparing now upsc exams.
4th February 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how can buy the material which can help me to crack up pcs pre in first attempt?my optional subject is commerce
26th February 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

exam kab hai?16th ya 19th june?
27th February 2011, 05:03 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

***UPPSC EXAM 2011***

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Eligibility For UPPSC:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Age: 21-35 years as on 01/01/2011. Relaxable for reserved categories as per Govt. orders.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and special qualification for some posts.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Closing date for submission of application: 28/01/2011
Application Fees: OMR Application is applicable to this examination through Head Post Office of every district or from designated Post Offices. The prescribed cost of the application form for Special Recruitment for series PREGEN is Rs.155/- and for Series PRERES (for SC/ST of UP) is Rs.155/-. The candidates must keep with them a photocopy of their OMR application form.
For details visit:http://www.uppsc.org.in/advt.htm

GOOD LUCK
29th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please send exam date of "up pcs combine state /upper subordinate service (pre) 2011)" as soon as possible
26th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date for combined state/upper subordinate pre exam (UP)
10th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

which subject is best to crack pcs?
20th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

exam pattern of upsc pre exams
2nd September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please tell me about the recruitment of the age limit is above 30years. I am a graduate whtih the subject of political science and Sociology.and PG with Political science.
14th September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have applied for Personal secretary in Jan 2011. I want to know when it will be conducted by the uppsc.
M. Ali
from Bareilly (U.P)
23rd September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

when release result up psc 2011 upper subordinate exam 2011.
1st November 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any limitations of no. of attempts for the general candidate
12th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DATE MAIN EXM LOWER SUBORDINET 08
26th November 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

when upper uppsc form date will come?
26th November 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

when will come exam date for upper uppsc
2nd December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know Details about new syllabus and pattern of UPPCS exam? please send me.

[email protected]
4th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know Details about new syllabus and pattern of UPPCS exam? please send me.
[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-register-uppsc-exams-dates-syllabus-upcoming-uppsc-48718.html#ixzz1fZSbyrWV
14th December 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Please tell me the date of up lower subordinate main exam 2008 through my e-mail id [email protected]
Thanks
16th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

plz you tell me exam date of uppsc aps exam in up secritatiate.
20th January 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Please post when ever the notification / advertisement of UPPSC Upper Subordinate -2012 released?
Its First Date and Last Date for form submission.
On its Site the Date of Exam is 27-MAY-2012.
Please post as soon as notification comes.
thanks..
20th January 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Please post when ever the notification / advertisement of UPPSC Upper Subordinate -2012 released?
Its First Date and Last Date for form submission.
On its Site the Date of Exam is 27-MAY-2012.
Please post as soon as notification comes.
thanks..
1st February 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

the attempts are limited in pcs or it depends on age limit??????????
19th February 2012, 05:19 PM
akhilesh19

Is there any negative marking in uppcs pre exam?
8th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

karan

APS exam ki date kya hai? or iska exam kis tara hoga
18th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

can any one please tell me the syllabus for up (pcs) Lower subordinate (mains) exam.
is there any link available on web from where i can see it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?