8th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Hindi Translator under Cochin Shipyard Ltd. recruitment?

Can I know the salary package given to Hindi Translator in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of vacancies available for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment?
  2. Detailed information about Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment?
  3. Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?
  4. How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?
  6. Important dates of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018 -- [New]
  7. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  8. Question papers for Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee(IT) recruitment test -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  11. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  13. Placement papers of Cochin Shipyard and ONGC?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  15. What can I do to get sponsorship from shipping company to join Cochin Shipyard for GME course?
  16. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  17. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  18. Date of open vacancies for LDC clerk?
14th August 2018, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Hindi Translator under Cochin Shipyard Ltd. recruitment?

The pay scale of Cochin Shipyard Limited Hindi Translator recruitment 2018 is Rs. 28000/- to Rs. 110000/- per month. This post is in Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pattern and consists of Basic Pay, IDA, HRA and Allowances as admissible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?