6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?

Sir, I would like to know the syllabus for SSC Senior and Junior Translator Hindi recruitment written examination. I also want to know the process of selection. Kindly inform me about these two queries.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  2. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  3. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  4. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  6. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  8. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  9. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?
  10. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  12. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  13. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  14. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  15. Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  17. Can a English Hons student apply for Junior Hindi Translator in SSC?
  18. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
29th March 2018, 12:44 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?

Syllabus for SSC JHT,

Paper– 1: (Part–I General Hindi)

Grammatical Topics i.e. Samas, Sandhi, Kriya, Visheshan etc

Hindi Synonyms

Hindi Paragraphs

Hindi Proverbs

Hindi Antonyms

Knowledge of Hindi

Reading and Writing Skills in Hindi

Paper-1: (Part–II General English)

Knowledge of English

Fill in the Blanks

Error Recognition

Articles

Verbs

Preposition

Spellings

Vocabulary

Grammar

Synonyms

Sentence Structure

Antonyms

Sentence Completion

Correct use of words

Phrases and Idioms

Reading and Writing in English capability of Candidates

Paper - 2 (Translation and Essay)

Paragraph Translation from Hindi to English

Paragraph Translation from English to Hindi

Essay in English

Essay in Hindi

Reading and Writing capability in both languages.

Candidate will be selected as per their performance in Paper I and Paper II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?