8th August 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of vacancies available for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment?
  2. Detailed information about Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment?
  3. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?
  4. Important dates of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018 -- [New]
  5. How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  6. Salary package of Hindi Translator under Cochin Shipyard Ltd. recruitment?
  7. Selection procedure in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  8. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  9. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  11. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  13. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  14. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  15. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  16. Question papers for Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee(IT) recruitment test -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  18. What should I do to get scholarship? What procedure to follow and obtain the sponsorship? Selection procedure of Maersk?
14th August 2018, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Limited Hindi Translator recruitment 2018 consists of two phases namely :-

1. Objective type written Test
2. Descriptive Test

Candidates who are shortlisted according to the cut-off marks of Phase-1 test are allowed to appear in Phase-2 test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?