18th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?

Hi, I have done diploma in fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification. I am currently working in private sector as HSE Co-Ordinator. Are there any opportunities in government sector??? Any exams being conducted for safety jobs recruitment???? Kindly let me know.

23rd December 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?

I just completed diploma in fire and safety . can I apply for government jobs....???

17th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?

Hi I HAVE DONE PG DIPLOMA IN FIRE AND INDUSTRIAL SAFETY COURSES WITH FIRST AID CERTIFICATE FROM PSFSM.IN BUT TILL I HAVE NO ANY JOBS IF YOU HAVE ANY JOBS IN GOV.SECTOR PLEASE MAIL ME [email protected]/or cont.no-7033957033

24th June 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry and now I want to apply for Diploma in Industrial Safety Course.
My question is What is the scope for government job after completing my Diploma.??

4th July 2017, 11:36 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5015758]Hi, I have done diploma in fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification. I am currently working in private sector as HSE Co-Ordinator. Are there any opportunities in government sector??? Any exams being conducted for safety jobs recruitment???? Kindly let me know.[/QUOTE
Fire and Safety is one of the best coarse.
There are many Government jobs in Fire safety like Railway, Airport,etc.
Written exam is conducted for Fire service job.
Physical fitness is mandatory.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?