28th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Naushal

How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?

I am doing my post graduation in Masters in International business, as well as doing MBA in correspondence. I am in 2nd year. How can i do LLB along with this? I need to know the eligibility criteria and what all exams have to be written?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  3. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  4. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  5. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence course after passing M.Com, PGDHRD(MBA)
  7. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  8. Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?
  9. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  10. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course? -- [New]
  11. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  12. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  13. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  14. Which degree is the best, Masters in Business Studies Integrated Course, LLB 5 years course and B.Com degree if I want to compete for IAS exam?
  15. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Railway services after B.Com?
  18. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
31st July 2022, 11:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?

No, it is not possible for you to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course along with PG (Post Graduation) degree in International business as no university is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) for offering LLB degree course in distance mode of education and hence pursuing LLB degree course in correspondence mode is not possible.

If you are really interested in pursuing LLB degree course then for that you will have to either quit your current PG programme or you will have to wait till it gets completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?