26th December 2012, 02:46 PM
bosky bhatia

How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?

hello sir/mam,
i have completed my masters in business economics but i want to give NET exam in subject of management so can i go for it .as i am interested in teaching all subjects of management in college.
thankyou,
bosky bhatia

Related Questions:
21st February 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?

dear sir, i have completed my MBA in Information technology so which subject i choose to give NET exam either Management or Computer science and applications........
Please help me..............
21st February 2013, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?

Yes you can apply for UGC NET as you are a Post Graduate degree holder.

You can choose the subject which suits your Post Graduation stream. For applying you have to wait for the notification of UGC NET.

You can apply through UGC NET official Website http://www.ugcnetonline.in by online application.

The application fee can be paid through Bank Challan by paying the required fee through a Challan in State Bank Of India.

UGC NET will help you in getting Lecturer post in Government colleges and also for Junior Research Fellowships.

For list of subjects you can download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: docx UGC NET Subjects.docx(14.2 KB, 113 views)
22nd February 2013, 04:26 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET(National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission two times in a year i.e July and December. This year the notification was not yet released so wait for the next notification it will be noticed soon.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete any Post-graduation with atleast 55% of marks from any of the recognised university.

The candidate must be an Indian origin.

Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

Final year persuing students can also be applicable for this exam.

Age criteria:-

For JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) the maximum age limit is 28 years and the minimum age limit is 19 years. 3 years of age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

For Lectureship there is no any age criteria to appear this exam. So you can apply this exam at any age requirements.

Details about Written exam:-

The application process through online, but first you need to pay the application fee through the challan in only the State Bank of India.

You can get more details about the NET exam with following website

http://www.ugcnetonline.nic.in

Best of luck
22nd February 2013, 06:06 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Bhatia,

The acronym for NET is National Eligibility Test.

NET examination is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) every year in the months of July and December.

NET examination is conducted for the two months:-

* JRF.

* Lectureship.

The eligibility criteria required for the NET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of post-graduation in any discipline from any recognised university with 55% marks.

* 50% marks required for SC/ST contendors in post-graduation.

* Final year contendors are also eligible for NET examination.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs for JRF and no limits for Lectureship.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

NET exam pattern:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

23rd February 2013, 05:41 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

NET Stands National Eligibility Test

Candidates should have at least 55% marks in Master Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized University by UGC Social Science , Computer Science & Applications , Electronic sciences , Life Sciences , Mathematical Sciences ... etc

SC/ST Candidates secured 50% marks .

Candidates should be of max of 28 years of age & CSIR required age should be between 19 to 28 years .

Candidates must be Indian .

Syllabus :

UGC NET paper syllabus consists of usually Three papers are given below :

Paper I : General Syllabus i.e general awareness , reasoning ability , comprehension , divergent thinking

Paper II : short questions that are mainly based upon the selected subjects of the candidates

Paper III : consists of long descriptive questions related to the selected subjects= of candidates

Application Fee :

General Candidates : Rs.100/-

OBC Candidates : Rs.500/-

SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates : Rs.250/-

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/

5th August 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I did my ba with economics 54 percentage.am i elegible for actuarial sc.if not then pg in eco help me to take admission in acturial science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?