10th August 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams if completed M.Com from Distance Education?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for IBPS exams. I have completed my M.Com from Vidyasagar University from Distance Learning. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for IBPS exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed eligibility to appear in IBPS exams for a candidate who has completed BBA from Distance Education?
  2. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  3. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  4. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 53.4% in B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
  8. How to do direct Ph.D in commerce? I have completed M.Com with 53%
  9. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  10. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back
  12. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  14. Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam for BCA graduate of Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible for UPSC exams after graduating from distance education in one year?
  16. Am I eligible for IBPS examination after graduating in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  17. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
12th August 2015, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams if completed M.Com from Distance Education?

You need only graduation degree to become eligible from a recognized university. Distance or regular if it is recognized then non problem for you.

M.Com is post graduation and you must be having degree before it which is enough to make you eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.
12th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exams if completed M.Com from Distance Education?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IBPS Bank Examinations even after completion of M.Com (Master of Commerce) through distance education mode. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS Bank Exams is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since Bachelor Degree in any discipline is allowed, you are certainly eligible to appear in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Examination.

Vidyasagar University is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Paschim Medinipur district of southern West Bengal. Since it is a recognized university, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS Bank Examinations.
13th August 2015, 04:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for IBPS exams. I have completed my M.Com from Vidyasagar University from Distance Learning. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for IBPS exams?
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS entrance exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 20 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?