16th June 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment 2018?

Can you let me know about the selection procedure of Karnataka State Police of this year which is 2018? I want to apply for the recruitment of Civil Police Constable. Please provide me the selection procedure.

20th June 2018, 03:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of Karnataka State Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of this Karnataka State Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2018 are given below,

>> Written Examination

>> Physical Standard Test

>> Physical Endurance Test

Physical standard required are given below,
@ Female Height Required - 157 cms
@ Male Height Required - 168 cms
@ Chest - 86 cms Expanded (for men only)
@ Weight for Women candidates - 45 KG

Click here for Detailed Official Notification

Click here to Apply
22nd June 2018, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment 2018?

"Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment"

Candidates who have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment.

=>Age limit(As on 30 June 2018):

*Minimum– 19 years
*Maximum-25 years

=>Selection procedure:
Selection procedure of the candidates consists of 3 steps.

1. Written Examination.

2. Physical Standard Test.

3. Endurance Test.

Final selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of above mentioned rounds.
22nd June 2018, 04:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection procedure for Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment 2018 then the whole recruitment procedure is of three stage which includes the Written test followed by Physical Standard test and Endurance test respectively.

Further, the overall vacancies for same post is 2113 for which the application form can be filled till 30th June 2018.

For more details and to fill the application form for the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ksp.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?