15th June 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Lower Division Assistant through Assam Police recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

17th June 2019, 04:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

The selection process for recruitment of Lower Division Assistant in Assam Police will include following stages :-

* Stage I : Written test.

* Stage II : Practical Test.

* Stage III : Physical Test and Viva-Voce.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.police.assam.gov.in.
17th June 2019, 08:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria to apply for Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be called for written test (OMR based). There will be negative marking in the he written test.
Candidates who will qualify written test will be required to appear in the Practical Test. Components of Practical Test will be as follows;

1. Spelling test on computer
2. Typing test on computer
3. Online MCQ test

Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of overall performance in the written test and practical test.

Candidates can find details on;
https://police.assam.gov.in/sites/de..._tribunals.pdf
17th June 2019, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be done through Written Test/ Practical Test. You have to appear and qualify the written test/ practical test to get selected for the post of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment. Candidates who have passed graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment.
17th June 2019, 11:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be done through Written Test, Practical Test followed by Scrutiny of Documents.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.assampolice.gov.in/.
18th June 2019, 11:32 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: Written Test, Practical Test, Physical Test, and Personal Interview wherever applicable.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
18th June 2019, 05:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment is given below :-

The practical test will be conducted for the post of Assam Police Lower Division Assistant recruitment.

There is 200 vacancies for Lower Division Assistant post.

Graduate in any discipline is required for Lower Division Assistant post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?