15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Oath Commissioner post in Karnataka High Court recruitment of 2018. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

16th July 2018, 03:41 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018?

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Selection Process :

1. Phase I : Written Examination.

2. Phase II : Interview.

Karnataka High Court Application form 2018 Last Date : 31 July 2018.

All the best...........
16th July 2018, 08:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018?

Candidates who want to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment, have to visit the official website at (http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/) and register.

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.
18th July 2018, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The advocate who are practicing as lawyers for not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 13th July 2018, are eligible for the post.

The age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years as on the last date of applications.
Age relaxation is as per government rules.

=>Selection Process:

There are no entrance exam to be selected for the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?